Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bob Johnson and Dan McBee join Cannon Training Networking Group

First, I received an invitation and I'm extending it to Cannon Training Networking...

Free Webinar from The Brooks Group for all margin-conscious sales professionals:


"How To Sell At Prices Higher Than Your Competitors"

--

Robert Johnson and Dan McBee sent me their acceptance of the rules over the last week or so.



HI Charlie,

Was great spending time with you on Sunday. I have read the rules for Soflow and agree to adhere. Thanks for all your tips and suggestions.


Respectfully,


Dan McBee

Dan is #304.

Dan McBee's LinkedIn Profile

Soflow Profile

Kadance International

-------

Charlie:

I finally had a chance to look through the posting on your SoFlow site.
I agree to your rules. Thanks for inviting me to participate.

Have a great day.

Bob


Bob Johnson is #303.

Robert "Bob" Johnson's LinkedIn Profile

Soflow Profile

BizGrowthMasters.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?